Emergency Services for Current Pet Clients in Springfield, IL
Please note, emergency care services are available to current clients only during normal business hours. If you are experiencing an emergency and are not a current client, please visit one of the emergency hospitals listed below.
Timely care for pets with emergencies is essential. We have access to various animal hospitals throughout the area who can provide additional care to your pet if the situation requires.
Furthermore, it’s important that you know when to act and seek immediate treatment for your pet. Health emergencies are not always obvious, but knowing the warning signs can potentially save a life.
If you are a current client, and your pet is experiencing an emergency during our business hours, call our team at (217) 525-9556.
Signs Your Pet Needs an Emergency Vet
- Difficulty breathing
- Wheezing, coughing or gagging
- Painful when touched
- Pale gums
- Unable to stand or walk
- Bite/puncture wounds from an animal attack
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Hit by a car/fell from a height (possible internal trauma)
- Bleeding from nose, ears, or rectum
- Hard, swollen abdomen
- Sleeping often, going away to hide
- Ate something poisonous or toxic
- Sneezing/coughing/snorting constantly